To continuous streamlining of FinFET 14 nm production process, the latest Polaris GPUs that power SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 cards are even more energy-efficient. This allowed SAPPHIRE to crank up the clocks and reach up to 10% better performance compared to the previous series. To add even more headroom for overclocking. Factory overclocked cores of the standard SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 580 run with a 1411 MHz boost clock.
|Algorithm||Video card, ETH, Zcash, and XMR are supported.|
|GPU||AMD RADEON RX580|
|Memory||8GB GDDR5 (256-bit)|
|Memory clock speed||8000MHz|
|Output||DVI, HDMI, DP|
|Interface||8PIN + 6PIN|
|Size||261mm x 131mm x 44mm|
|Customs Declaration||Description: computer case; Value: USD90 unless required specifically.|
- Shipping Date:
- Ready Stock: Shipped out within 7 days!
- January Batch One: 10th Jan. ~ 20th Jan.
- Refund Terms: All sales are final. Request for refund will not be granted unless we fail to ship out.
- The shipping cost, customs charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
- To learn total price include shipping, please select a batch, add products to cart, fill in your desired quantity, choose destination country, shipping and the total price will show.
MHs vs. Power Draw